Soapbox is a new beta web service that allows teachers to get their students engagement and develop their interaction. Saopbox provides a platform for the presenter's audience to give their feedback and participate in the discussion in real time. With Soapbox " speakers are able to transform traditional lectures into lasting conversations by integrating audience thoughts and opinions without any interruption."
Some features of Soapbox
Here is a list of the main features that Soapbox offers to its users:
- It is easy to use
- It is free and has a good user interface
- It lets students get engaged in the discussionby addding and voting for questions
- It has a confusion barometer to let students indicate their areas of confusion
- It lets users easily create polls
- It has a smart filter to prevent duplicate submissions
- It has an archive for answered questions
- It allows users to have co-moderators help them managing the session
Watch this video to learn more about Soapbox
Head over to Soapbox and give it a try.