Google Translate App is now available for the iPad. If you already have it on your iPhone then you be familair with how it works but if you have never heard tale of it then this is an iOS app that translates words and phrases between more than 60 languages. You can speak out your phrases and hear the translations. By the way if you are interested in exploring more practical and free apps for your smart devices then I invite you to visit my second webpage called The Best of Mobile Technology .
Some features of Google Translate App
Here is a list of the main features that Google Translate App offers to its users:
- It is free
- It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod
- It requires iOS 3.0 or later
- It is sized at 2.2MB
- It translates text between 60 languages
- You can speak and the app translate what you say
- You can listen to your translation in more than 24 languages
- It has the full screen option
- It archives your translations
- You can access your translation history even when you are offline
Watch this video to learn more about Google Translate app
Here are some screenshots of Google Translate App
Head over to iTunes store to download the app.