Webinspiration is a nice web2.0 tool . It is all about mapping out ideas and creating beautiful concept maps and diagrams . It also allows its users to organize their ideas in an interactive outline and even invite others to collaborate online .
Some features of Webinspiration
Webinspiration offers different features to its users such as :
- It is completely free
- It is simple to use
- It requires a quick sign up
- It has a set of sophisticated authoring tools
- It allows you to create nice diagrams , outlines , brainstorm or capture ideas
- It also allows you to save your work ,share it with others or embed it in your blog or website
- It lets you invite others to join you in the building of a diagram
- You can use the chat service while you are working on a concept map
How can i get started using Webimspiration ?
Log on to Webinspiration main page and sign up
Once you are signed in click on ‘ launch webinspiration’
Click on ‘Diagram ‘on the starter screen to open a new document
Use the symbol palette there to :
- drag and drop
- create a series of ideas that are connected
- add new linked symbols
- organize and show the connections between ideas
Watch this short video to learn more
Application of Webinspiration in education
Webinspiration is a very important tool in education . teachers and students can use it to create diagrams and cooperate online with each other . The following are some of the ideas Webinpiration creators suggested for educators :
- Teach and Reinforce Writing and Critical Thinking Skills
- Engage Students with Collaborative Learning
- Extend Learning Time and Facilitate Teacher-Student Interaction
- Optimize use of school and district technology resources
– Webspiration Classroom service is now available for grade 5 to adult students and teachers.
Learn more in this video
That’s it about Webinspiration : The instant way to create diagrams
Here are some other diagram creation tools you might like :
- Diagram.ly easy diagrams’ creation tool in education...
- Answergarden : students’ brainstorming tool
- Wordle in Education.
- Popplet : The educative presentation ,mind mapping...
Here are all the educative web2.0 tools i have covered so far in this blog .I have organized them into different categories , select the category you want and explore the tools :