TeachBook is a professional community for educators. It is an online platform where teachers meet to discuss and share educational resources, videos , lesson plans and many more. I have just discovered it and it seems quite interesting. I have registered there and started interacting with other teachers. You can visit my profile to see how it looks.
TeachBook is completely free and requires only your registration. It has several tabs such as : Planbook, Forums, Videos, Events, Online courses, Lesson Plans , and news. Once you are registered you can then start uploading your own videos , comment and reply on other threads, submit your resources, create and manage online courses and instructional modules.
Some features of TeachBook
Here is a list of some of the features that TeacheBook offers to its users:
- It is free
- It has a user friendly interface
- It requires a registration
- It lets you Create lesson plans and share them with others
- Interact with other teachers
- Create and join online groups
- You can download and print lesson plans
- Build your own courses and invite students to join
- You can manage your grades, discussions, calendar and chats with the online course tools
- Post in forum and reply to others' threads
- You can search instructional videos under any subject or category. You can also add your own videos and share them with others.
Furthermore, here is a snapshot of what TeachBook can also offer you
I highly recommend TeachBook to teachers and educators. Head over to its main page and register for a free account.